Tuesday, October 14, 2008
This is my Aunt Ashley and I.  She came down from Morro Bay to visit me.  She just graduated from the University of Michigan.  GO BIG BLUE!  When I get older we're going to go surfing together. 

This is my Grandpa Ray.  We had fun watching Michigan beat Wisconsin that Saturday.  It's always a good weekend when Michigan beats Wisconsin.  

Here I am with my Memere Martha in my ballerina outfit.  I'm going to take ballerina classes when I get older.  First I need to learn how to walk.  

2 comments:

Jagger said...

What's up Kdog?? How are you?!?! I miss you so much. I'm thrilled that your deadbeat daddy fixed your blog!! I just adore your little ballet outfit - ask your perfect mommy when do you get to take swim lessons?? We need to get you up on a board...SHOOOOOOTZ! I love you & I'll see you really really soon!! XXOOO

Anonymous said...

Aunty Jack,

Kennedy can start taking swimming lessons in January. She is kicking so much each day. I think she is ready for swim lessons now....

We're looking forward to seeing you and E at Christmas.

Love Sequoia