Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Ok, so Daddy and I had some trouble with our last Blog, so we created a new one.  I missed all of you! Aloha!


My Memere Martha was so nice to pick my Mommy and I up at the airport really late at night.  She is always so nice and happy.  I was really looking forward to seeing her when I got off the plane.  She always makes me smile.


This a great picture of my Memere Martha, Opa Siegfried and I!  I had so much fun spending time at their wonderful home.  They made me feel right at home with all the books, play center and jumper.  I had a great time but my Daddy forgot to tell me how hot it was going to be in California.  

3 comments:

Daddy said...

Thank you Martha and Zig for always being so great to Kennedy, Sequoia and I. Sequoia and Kennedy had a great time with you both in California.
Aloha, Christopher

Anonymous said...

HI ALL....keep on snappin those photos...shes headin for big girl soon!

All the best, dEVO

dominobet said...

looks kennedy like he's dad